Showing alternate fallback player (Full player failed to load)
- Description: When waking up in my tent around the nelson lakes I always heard this birds on sunrise, until one morning I felt not so lazy and recorded them.
- Venue: Nelson lakes, New Zealand
- Uploaded by: diesel
- Belongs to sound group: new zealand (The sounds of my pass through Kiwi country.)
- Tech details: tascam dr05
- Tags: bird ave pajaro morning sunrise amanecer pitido
- Added: 2016-04-17 01:14:27
- Recorded: 2015-11-20
- Filesize: 7.99 MB
- Playtime: 4:22
- Channels: stereo
- File format: mp3
- Data format: mp3
- File extension: mp3
- Samplerate: 44100
- Bitrate: 256000
- Bitrate Mode: CBR256
- Average bitrate: 256000
- Lossless?: No
You need to be logged in if you wanna post a comment to this sound...
Geo SamplesYou can see this sound in the world map
You need to be logged in if you want to download this sound.
Share this sound
Credits must be given here to the freesound.org team & Bram de Jong, for sharing code (specially player) under a GPL license.